*instead of typing the word exercise a whole bunch of times I'm going to refer to it as "ex" from here on out.*
- Keep track of which days you complete your ex. time and email me at the end of each week to let me know which days you missed. I don't need to know what you did for your ex you just need to tell me whether or not you COMPLETED your time you've committed to.
- If you're sick I think we should go by what jillian michaels said on her web site about working out while sick. If it is chest or above (common cold/flu coughing sneezing runny nose and such) you can still work out. If it affects your stomach area or lower ease it up a bit. For the easy work out I think we should accept 1/2 a workout for that day. Part of doing your workouts is not leaving them until the end of the week when you're sick.
- You need to do your ex SEPARATE days. You cannot do two workouts on one day. You cannot do an extra long workout one day to pass off more than one work out.
- (this is up for a vote) If you have done all your committed ex early in the week and have a few days left you can do an extra workout that week to save for a week in that month that you missed a day. (Like if you get sick???)
- Any week that you miss ex days you have to put .50 in the pot per day you missed.
- I think that's the jist of it. let me know if you have issues with what I've posted. I need more people to input to this blog. Tell me if you're willing to contribute :) I'll add you as an author.
PS. This is a list of who has committed and what they've committed to do. If I'm missing your commitment let me know!:
- Gayle: 4 days 30 min
- Stacie: 4 days 20 min
- Kellie: 3 days 30 min
- Tina: 3 days 15 min
- Amanda: 3 days 30 min
- Katherine: 7 days 50 min
- Jack: 4 days 30 min
Any other spouses getting in on this??? ;)
P.P.S. if you need to look at the past posts to figure out what in the crud we're talking about go to my personal blog: www.amandasmess.blogspot.com and look up the posts that say things like "exercise pact" I beleive they're both in january.