Thursday, February 11, 2010

Adding up the first week

Okay so I've been keeping track for everyone on a pretty xcel sheet but I don't know how to add it to here...so you just get an ugly list instead:
Gayle: 3 out of 4 days (and she was soooo sick! WAY TO GO!!!)
Stacie: 4 out of 4 days (great job on that 17 min mile by the way!!)
Amanda: 3 out of 3 days
Jack: 4 out of 4 days
Tina: (no response yet for the week jan 31-feb 6)
Kellie: (no response yet for the week jan 31-feb 6)
Katherine: (no response yet for the week jan 31-feb 6)

Kathy will be starting this week with us. Let me know if anyone else is willing to join our group- the more we have the better the support system. (stacie- is bobbie wanting to join our group??) I know for me I was about to not exercise on saturday night- it was the last thing I wanted to do knowing that church was going to be at 9 am and it was late already- but I did it because I didn't want to let ya'll down. Let's keep this going!
Good Job so far!! Keep on going! Get your spouses to do it with you- it's more support that we all can have :)

amanda

2 comments:

  1. I got 6.5 out of 6. I've been sick and having a rough week. (see my comment from the last post, I've changed mine to 6 days.) Darin 5/5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont know if Bobbie is interested, but I can ask. Matt wants to join the pact, 3 days a week at 40 min. Oh and my 17 min mile is down to 15!!

    ReplyDelete