Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm HERE!

I finally made it to the blog! Thanks for you help Amanda! Well I must say that I was skeptical about the add it up party, but it turned out to be just GREAT! I felt much more connected to this group and committed to my personal goals! We should for sure do these parties at least once every two months if not more. I would be happy to bring some fruit pizza to the next one! :)

Thought I would drop in, say hi, and leave you a QUICK recipe! I THINK this should be healty... though eating healthy is NOT my area of expertise.

Mix
1 package cooked turkey or ham chunks (pretty cheep to buy them this way actually)
1 can cream o chicken soup
1/2 cup or so sour cream
handful of peas, corn, chopped carrots, celery, onions, and any other goodies you desire.

pour into a casserole dish

Prepare a box of stove top stuffing according to mix directions.

Spread stuffing mix on top of cacerolle mixture.

cook @ 350 for 25 min.

YUMM-O!

Well - ok - TECHNICALLY I haven't tried it yet! LOL. I made up a box dinner tonight that was this basic idea. It was pretty good.. but tasted like a cheep 'dinner in a box'. I thought to myself that it would be a killer easy recipe to make on your own! Instead of dumping in their cans of casserole goop just mix up your own in 5 min and then put the worlds best stuffing (stove top of course) on top!! I am sure it would be tasty!! I think I will be trying it out next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment