Saturday, March 13, 2010

Friday's ADD IT Up Party!





So the add it up party was a great thing for me. I did not realize it until after I had to leave. Sorry again guys for my negativity. It truly ended up inspiring me to keep it going and try to push it up a notch, no kidding. It was my exercise therapy and I really think we need to do one every month. Some will need it more than others as a positive reenforcement. I really, really like the idea of doing a few workouts together and I think the record sheet is a good thing to have to account for and bring to each monthly meeting. I can make one for myself and keep track. Thank you guys for including me in this journey. Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh it was fun! Sorry you had a hard time enjoying all the festivities. Glad you still went. :)

    ReplyDelete