Sunday, April 25, 2010

Indulge much

I recently read in Fitness magazine, Dawn Jackson Blatner, R.D., Fitness advisory board member "Instead of having an all or nothing attitude towards treats, switch "no sweats ever" to "social sweets only". Indulging with others makes eating treats special and mindful rather than guilty solo binge."
So I think we should have a ladies treat night! Of course we would need to research treats that are still good for you. Like dark chocolate! Maybe have a pudding night or jello night. Something yummy and good to indulge that sweet craving! Let me know what you all think.

Oh and I got on the treadmill tonight after a long time of no treadmill. Felt soo good!! I didn't have a hard time wogging and stretching afterwards was a breeze. Now I remember why I started working out. The feel so good feeling you get after you just worked out. Its like those peppermint patties commercials (which would be a good ladies treat night treat), "When I step onto the treadmill, I get the sensation I'm.....".
And a quick update on my ankle. I took two sick days from work last Thursday and Friday. I kept heat on it and it is feeling better than it has in several weeks. Going back to Zumba tomorrow night.

Ok enough updates. I hope everyone is doing good and if you need motivation, just let any of us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment